Saturday, August 6, 2011

Love, Life, & work :)

Work day have been long but it's great pay and just what I've been looking for as far as pay rate & hours are concerned. No worries in my life right, everything seems to be on the right track. I've never been better, and I'm still so in love with my man Christian. :) He's been so great through out everything and we have really helped each other grow in life so much. I wouldn't want to be in any other situation than I am now. I love my life, I have a great job, great friends I spend time with at least once a week, family, and my love& his family as well-they are so great & have excepted me as one of the family since day one. Well time for bed, another full day of work in the morning and then fun with friends. Can't wait! :) Good night all.

No comments: