Sunday, September 16, 2012

Hooked in

Wow, once again, its been a long time since my last post.  Humm... I wonder just how many of my post have started out that way... Oh well.  UPDATE TIME:

I'm proud to say that I'm married, been married to my love Christian for already 1yr and 6mths, I almost can't believe its gone by so quickly.  :) Like everyone else, we've had our small problems here and there but nothing that we couldn't handle.  To be honest, compared to what I've been through in my life, our marriage still seem almost like one big dream, a wonderful dream I don't want to wake up from.  I have been living my life to the fullest with my wonderful husband by my side and my family life has never been better (both sides mine and my in-laws= new family) I couldn't live without any of them, I just pray that they'll all be safe. =)

I love that when one door closes, God always opens another (no matter how much you may fight it)  he has always had a plan for my life, all my struggles, trials, and heartache I've been through were just stepping stones I had to pass through to be able to truly appreciate what I have now.  I love my life, thank God that I'm still here, you made me strong for some reason, now I don't have try so hard, happiness just comes naturally.

So why is the title of this blog "Hooked in?"  Well as anyone still reading this may have already known, and as I mentioned, its been a long time since my last post.  Why am I posting now?  I received an email saying I had a new comment on one of my older post (the hook) so I clicked the link but no comment, but I decided to update.  Oh well I was hook in to posting again.  Well, anyone reading still, got to go hopefully I'll get back into the habit of posting, bye!

No comments: