Friday, January 23, 2009

Another Year Gone By

Another year gone by I feel so useless, that's crazy I know I'm not but I feel like I am. I wish I could change my life. It's been a year since Heath Ledger's death. It's so weird to think of it already that long ago. It was weird for me to hear it's been an entire year already, all the news had a short mentioning of him and there have been some of his movies showing on T.V.

I glad I don't feel the same as I did one year ago when I first blogged about his death. I feel much better and I'm looking forward towards the future, my future. :) I'm in love with Jordan and that's enough of a reason for me to feel good. It feels so good to think positive so just forget my first comment, I feel great and so should everyone! Have a great rest of the day, I'm going to go and do something useful with the rest of mine.

No comments: