Tuesday, February 24, 2009

? Feeling Off.

I've been off these past few days, I'm not quite sure what it is but something is just different. I know I haven't been posting much, it's not that there isn't anything for me to post about, really I actually have a lot going on in my life lately. Let's see:

-I turned 21, yay! I still can't believe it, I don't feel any different then I did before. That's my story every year, all birthdays are, another day we've been wondering around on the earth. Really it's no big deal, I spent it relaxing after going to work in the morning and then having lunch with a friend of mine. It was all good. :)
-Thursday I spent the night over at one of my BFF's house (Chips). It was fun seeing her again we talk on the phone but the last time we actually saw each other was Halloween (which was a blast by the way- one of the best Halloween's every!) Well the next morning I was suppose to be returned home before she had to go to school, instead I tagged along, it was so much fun. I met most of her friends before she went to class and I stayed hagging out with them. It was so cool I ran into two of my friends one of which I knew went there (L) and the other just an added bonus. (You know I'm talking about you D.) I got alittle time to talk and catch up with what's been going on, a lot sure has changed including me (L) kept on commenting on how different I look now, I'm the same but with some adjustments. She says it's because of Jordan but I don't mind, I feel good and that all that matters. Any ways it was so cool to hang out with them again and now (D) subscribe to my feed and will probably read this so, Hello to you! :)

I will be going for now but I will try to post something more interesting tommorrow so until then goodnight everyone! Yay!

No comments: