Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My second trip to see my love. :)

Hello everyone, anyone reading this besides Jordan. Happy Father's Day!

I'm just here thinking of my love right now when I realized that I haven't posted an update in a long time. To those still reading this, I went back to visit my love last month, it was so wonderful to be with him again. We had a great time just spending every day with each other.

My trip to see Jordan was wonderful! I hadn't noticed just how peaceful and wonderful it really is over there. I'm seriously considering moving over there, I like Jordan's college and I already know they have my major couse study courses. Maybe one more year here and then I can venture out, we would both love that. I need to save up and maybe get my own place. I need to move, things are only getting worst at home. Yep, I need a place for just me and JoJo (my little dog)

While I was visiting Jordan we looded up the price reanges for me to go to school at Jordan's college since the prices are different for out of state students; it turns out for what I was paying at my old college I could have been with Jordan for a lower cost.

No comments: