Sunday, June 28, 2009

SOOOOOOOO BORED!!!

I've been really frustrated lately because of work. I need to get away, I use to love my job but lately things have been different. I wouldn't mind but it's really different now. I don't now what to do anymore, on my days off I have really nothing to do but look for other jobs online and check my email. I now have my long-time project(my room) done so I can't even do that unless I make a mess solely for the purpose of of cleaning it up again. For a while I actually forgot I had a blog otherwise I would have been posting in my spare time. I'm so bored but I'd rather stay home than be dragged around in the car all day. It's been so hot lately, scorching hot! I love the heat and even I'm wishing for rain and cloudy skies.

I don't know what to do, I've been reading books again but my choice of book this time isn't catching my attention, the last book I read- ironically was called The Last Book in the Universe, the story was so good it made me cry at some parts. I wish the ending would have been different it made me want to read more, I heard rumors of a movie- that would be AWESOME as long as they don't ruin the story line. Maybe I should try changing books to something more interesting to me I think even when it comes to books I get bored easily. I guess I'm just someone that want to be entertained in all aspects of my life. Any suggestions?

No comments: