Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Speak no more, so tired...

I woke up an hour before work, (late) I didn't want to get out of bed because was so tired. By the time I actually got up there were about forty minuets, I didn't iron my clothes (I didn't even know what to wear) I found clothes, ironed them, dressed, brush my teeth, wash my face, feed my dog, and cleaned up after him. No time for a breakfast energy boost, I grabbed a soda and a mini muffin (not enough) I was so tired at work, I just couldn't stop yawning. Why was I so tired? Well if you read my blog from yesterday you would know that it was late enough when I posted but then I typed out a letter, exercised (10mins. a day), rearranged some of my books on my new shelf, and took a shower. You would think I would be so tired, tired enough to just knock out, I was but I didn't. I tried to cry in the shower but it always just relaxes me so I couldn't, I really needed to cry, bad. So after my shower I laid in bed thinking of the main character Melinda in my book, "Speak," big mistake! I couldn't cry and it only hurt more, I was so tired but I couldn't sleep I had no other choice: I started reading the book. I was almost done, so close to the end, the story was at the climax I could stop! About an hour later I finished the book, 3:38am when I looked at the time. Bad news: I didn't get enough sleep. Good news: I bawled like I knew the character personally, I cried and it felt so good, I felt so good. Closure at last!

Through all this I still thought of Jordan, I miss Jordan so much, it Tuesday night so his plane should be returning him home soon, and he promised he would call as soon as he was home, YAY!!! I can't wait to hear him voice again, I love the sound of his voice, I him. I love Jordan so much! Thisssss much! (arm stretched out as wide as they possible could) I know, I'm such a dork, oh well I don't care. :)

Well I'm going to try to go to sleep early, Jordan usually helps, over the phone he drags me top my bed, I don't know how he does it but he does, I love him. :) I think I need a not-so intense book this time around, hopefully I will choose one that won't drive me crazy again. JORDAN! he just called, he's riding home from the airport, he'll call me when he's back home! YAY!!!! I'm so happy! Got to go, he should be home soon.

No comments: