Thursday, July 23, 2009

Why parents should watch their kids at the store...

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I have my love back so I can release directly to him. Jordan always makes me feel so much better, I love talking things out with him. We've been catching up on what we missed since we couldn't talk.

Let me first start by saying, "Boys will be boys."
I work in retail and I have seen a lot of crazy things that kids do while their parents shop. I've seen kids fall off of shelves, knock down entire displays which where just put up, and many more things. Today I saw two kid(boys) so bord they decided to play, what and how did they play you may ask? Well, I could see them off in the distance, they were probably between the ages of seven and nine. I saw one boy reach for a baseball helmet (the only one left) so I guess the other boy wanted something on his head, his choice? He turned around and grabbed something white with straps, what was it..? I'll give you a hint, it was with the sports wear and sports equipment... if you can guess I would just like to say I never knew that what a jock strap look like until today, strapped to the little boys head. I was shocked that their parents weren't around to see them and tell them why it's so wrong to up just anything on your head.

Oh yay, on a random note, I ate animal crackers the day before and yesterday. Something about writing the blog about animal crackers really made me crave them. I shared with my nephew and at least I eat the head first to put the animal out of it's misery, he eat the feet one by one while making the animals noises to match. I was just giving him random animals and all of a sudden he tells me," Look, I got happy feet." It was a penguin so I asked if he was going to bite his little head off, he told me," No, I'll eat his feet first so he can stop dancing." The crazy things that come out of kids mouths, I thought I was evil, he's worst! He makes his poor little animals die a slow and painful death. CRUNCH!

No comments: