Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Always the one you least expect...

I know it's really late or extremely early, which ever you want to see it is fine with me. I just can't seem to sleep and I just thought I might pay my respects to an actor which now, was one of my favorite actors. In case you're living under a rock or don't pay any attention to the news, Heath Ledger, passed away today, the exact cause still unknown. Why do I care you may ask?

1.) For one I enjoyed Ledger's movies, my favorite "10 Things I hate about you" which I own and love to watch all the time along with my mom and two sisters.

2.) The reason that the cause of his death is still unknown is because there will be an autopsy scheduled for tomorrow, there are no signs of foul play, instead at the moment his death is thought to be suicidal.

I have had these painful thoughts in my past and with God in my life, my friends, family I overcame my hard times. I know what you're thinking those of you that did not know this little secrete about me, it's always the one you least expect to do or even think of something as horrible as this. So it saddens me that Heath Ledger taking his own life is the most obvious reasoning at the moment, because he like me, like most stars seemed to have everything so together. So I close saying Heath Ledger, you will never be forgotten in the thoughts of those who knew you or admired you for your talent as I did, and you will forever live on in those you leave behind.

Sorry if this blog was boring to those that don't care about this subject or who was expecting something else from this post. I'm getting a little tired now so going to try to get some sleep and maybe I'll post tomorrow hopefully on a happier note.

To anyone interested in the full story I read follow this link:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22788914/?GT1=10755

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah! Don't you ever!Ever! think that way again! I need you girl! I loved him too, he was such a major Hot-tie! But really, he was a great actor, I probably don't know how you feel but I'm sad about it too. :'(

Anonymous said...

I almost forgot, I love what you did to your blog, are there going to be more changes?