Friday, January 18, 2008

End to the "R" Cliff hanger

First of all, sorry to all, I know that I haven't posted in a while and I may have left some of my readers in a cliffhanger about the whole "R" thing.

Back to the Ch: On Friday I sent "R" a very upset, civil, email explaining why I was upset with him and why I wasn't replying to his text. I saw him on Sunday at my cousin Eric's house. I was in his room with him talking when I got a phone call from my lil sis telling me to come out that "R" was there. The 1st thing I thought to myself was,"Oh God, now what is he going to say or do after the email?" I wasn't expecting to see or hear from him again so I was scared. As soon as I opened the door there, just down the semi dark hall he stood for a second before he saw me and started in my direction. I'll admit I was kind of afraid... We met half way down the hall and immediately he reached out his arms and gave me a BIG hug. Usually when I would try to hug him he seemed like he didn't want to, he would barely swing one arm around and pat me on the back as I would go for a full hug, boy would it make me feel stupid everytime. So of course, I was surprised, shocked, I hugged him back.

We went to join Eric in his room, as he played darts, "R" and I sat down and talked. We talked about his gf and things they have been up to and are planing on doing. I didn't mind, I actually enjoyed it. It was a very nice change compared to the way he was acting the previous week. He left before me but only went down the block to his dad's house.

Back ground: My other cousin(CM), Eric's mom, loves fish, at least she does now. (not to eat, real ones) Not too long ago we had a population overload of Guppies, a type of fish I like to refer to as,"The rabbits of the water." (I would say sea, but they are fresh water fish) To solve our problem we asked my cousin if she wanted some fish, she told us to take her some. We took about 6guppies to start her out and a little clear glass bowl to start her out until she would get her own. The next day when we talk to her the guppies were all she could talk about, we told her how we had so many that we couldn't even notice that the 6fish were gone, I mean there were just too many to count! She asked if she could have some more for her and some for her sis (CI) (my other cousin) since she had already given 3 of them away to (CI) like I said, it was a population overload so we agreed and took (CM) a cup scope full of fish for her and to share with (CI) We bought (CM) a small1/2gallon tank as a surprise her but as I said guppies=rabbits of the water=RW, to make a long story shorter, (CM) now owns a 10gallon tank.

Turns out, saddly, ALL of (CM's) fish died and another long story short, we were completely rid of RW's and started over with mixed Tretas=Trs. The funny thing is that we gave her 4 of our new Trs fish after discovering there was a lone baby RW survivor. I prepared another tank that we had at home, which we now gave to (CM), it's about 2gallons then my mom and I had to construct a lid out of an aluminum cake pan since we aren't sure what happened to the lid it came with. Afterwards I cleaned the 10gl tank (You could only imagine the pain in my back the next day however I'm not sure anyone would want to)

End to the Ch: As we left I sent "R" a text: We're heading home. It was nice talking2 u 2dA,thats how I hope our friendship will always be. :) and he sent me: Be careful see you around. which I followed with: U too. :) I was so happy, maybe we can have the friendship that I always wanted us to have. I really felt a great sense of relief and I feel like I am starting anew. It feels great, I feel great, hopefully this will be a great year all around...

Oh yah, Sam? Julie? what's going on with you? Sam you haven't posted a new blog and Julie, you haven't posted a comment on mine, is everything peachy kean jelly bean? Let me know what's up :)

No comments: