Saturday, January 19, 2008

Science of Love

Ok, this blog is short, sweet, and straight to the point more so for Jordan than any one else so if it seems questionably odd, that's why. 7 vs 3, could this be the explainantion?

Readers, you may not understand but this is still a very interesting thing, I recommend everyone to check out the link even if you don't know exactly what I mean.

This is a video called,"Science of Love."
You need to link to http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4148518&affil=koco (direct link to video).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Sorry, everythings my fault,Sam and I have spent alot of time together, could it be the science of love? Donno, I'll tell Sam to post tomor before we go out. Latea!

Egoist said...

Julie and SAM??

I don't know whether to be proud or shocked. ;)

As for the science of love, Lies! LIES, All of them! Then how do they explain friday the 13th, or the girls choosing jerks syndrome? Eh? EHH?