Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Crazy Retraction

Ok, this is kind of crazy but I’m writing this blog to sort of retract my previous. Told you it was kind of crazy. Here’s the thing, ever since we “supposeitly” broke up, we really don’t act like it so we figured that we really didn’t break up after all. So sorry everyone reading this, it was just a false alarm however we did come up with what some would think a very unusual agreement. We thought that we want to stay with each other but since we are at a great distance from each other if either of us were to meet someone we were interested in, we could go out on a date with that person as long as we tell the other. I know, I know, it seems crazy, I warned you from the get go.

I’m not sure either one of us will actually go out but I guess it’s a chance we’re willing to take by staying in this relationship. At first the whole thing started out with me, at admit it was entirely my fault to begin with, I was feeling like I was alone. Talking to Jordan on the phone I didn’t feel like that but we hadn’t been able to talk for a while as I said in previous blogs like in “Late night call from Jordan.” See, it was build season (which is 6weeks) and Jordan plays a vital part in his team so he had to always work late not allowing us to talk so it kind of felt lonely as you could imagine.

I told him about this after build season was over and that’s when we decided to end our relationship, just as Jordan post in “No Regrets,” not because of an argument, or someone else, we thought we were save ourselves from hurt each other in the long run. Actually all it really did was confuse us both, we had continued talking the same, and nothing changed, with build season over we were close once again. We have something here that we can’t explain to anyone without them thinking we’re weird or completely insane. For some reason we just aren’t ready to let each other go just yet. Humm…maybe everyone’s right, maybe we are insane. Oh well, sanity in relationships, is over rated. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D I love you Sarah. Well, now the world knows.

(expt (* l k) infinity)