Friday, February 15, 2008

Hey There D

I’ve been listening to the song “Hey There D” and it makes me both happy and sad when I hear it. Jordan, whenever I hear it I think of us. It’s a really sweet song that this guy is singing to D, they live far away and he’s telling her that one day they’ll be together and they’ll have it all along with other things that could really make a girls’ heart melt. I love guys that can sing with a modest sounding voice and this guy really has it down, it only makes me fall for what he’s saying, which brings me to my point…

Jordan talks to me about our future all the time and I think of it like it’s a true possibility.

There are too many emotions to describe how I feel about you, there’s just no way to explain my feelings for you. I love you so much that it hurts me just thinking of all that we’re missing out on. I wish you were here so I could hold you and be held by you as well. This really isn’t fair, why did we have to fall so deeply in love as we did and be doomed to suffer so? All we have are memories of an almost perfect love, but now, they are just reminders that play a part in my daily torment every time I think of them. I never felt love like ours, not even with ”R”, no one from my past could even compare, there’s just no way at all.

No comments: