Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Haunting

Today I got to be lazy and just lay around after leaving Marie at school. I have a huge problem though, I have become haunted by the memory of “R.” It just hit me all of a sudden, I’m not quite sure what is wrong with me. Everywhere I go I see things that remind me of old times with “R” and it makes me sad, not because I miss him, that’s the thing, I don’t know why I’m thinking the way I am. I just want to be friends with him but it seems like that is not really possible, and that makes me sad. Every relationship I had in the past I always said I wanted to stay friends after we would break upI don’t want “R” like that anymore so I have no idea why I’m have these constant reminders.
************************************************************************
Lately I’ve been seeing constant reminders of you. You are haunting me.
It seems as if I will never be able to escape your memory.
I was fine and free for a while but now all of a sudden, you’re back and it’s driving me crazy.
I can’t get you out of my mind although time and time I try.
Why? Why most you haunt my everyday. Why most I think of you in every way?
As if the day time isn’t enough now you’re haunting my dreams turned into nightmares with your presence.
How can I awake from this nightmare I dream and live?
You were once the love of my life but you changed so I had to let go.
I had to let you go, and I did but you wouldn’t let me go.
You said you couldn’t
Now it’s been a long while almost a year and we both have moved on.
We both have found a new love, a new life so why now?
Why have you come back to haunt me now.

No comments: