Saturday, February 9, 2008

Hurting me

I can't stop thinking about what you said, it's going to always be in the back of my mind.
Why does this bother me so? The reason isn't explainable but it's pretty much obvious.
I'm not the average girlfriend, I want to know what's going with you which is why I didn't mind hearing about the letter in the first place.
But I just could have never prepared myself for you planning on leaving me.
Weather you deside to or not that fact of it is going to be that actually thought of it and had the nerve to tell me as you thought it.
I know your sort of new to this whole thing but come and use it.
I really love you, but you still just don't get it!
You really don't know when you're hurting me.
I know you didn't mean to do it intentionally but the fact still remains that you hurt me one way or another.

No comments: