Friday, November 30, 2007

Long Day

I really want to start this blog off by saying thanks Julie, you're comments always hit right at home. I know some, but not all, who knows...those some could be all. It makes me feel glad and sad at the same time knowing how much my blog means to you, I almost feel souly responsible for your sudden out burst but maybe you too have something deep down waiting to come out, who knows it maybe the same as me. (I hope not, no one should ever have to go through what I've suffered through- but still I count my blessing for what I do have and that I'm still here because some people can't say the same.) I just really can't explain everything and I think that's one of my big problems, I need to.
__________________________________________________________

Yesterday I went looking for Jose at the two usual places, when I discovered him not to be there I went to sit outside I figured the fresh air would do me some good.

I've been feeling really bad lately and I missed 2 classes because of my illness. Happiness is a good cure, it made me so happy to discover those who really are my friend instead just talking to me during class and ignoring me outside of class (which sadly has happened many times) I ran into my friend Al yesterday and he nicely said sarcastically, "Guess who didn't come to class?" Well dumb me, you could tell I was really out of it when, me, usually the one that picks up on sarcasm and frequently gives it, responded, "Who?" He just looked at me with a smile on his face and that look that says come on I'm being sarcastic. I finally snapped to it and briefly explained how I've been feeling sick. We said our goodbyes, departed.

Then as I was walking to library to hide out from see anyone else from class, I could see another friend, UG in the short distance. I thought of walking slower so that we wouldn't cross but I was spotted, I smiled to myself as he stopped and waited for me with a smile on his face as usual. Once again I had to explain about being sick. It was ok and nice that he cared as well.

Oh yah, why was I walking around for no apparent reason? As my nephew would say: Dodo Me, I forgot my cell, actually it feel out of my pocket. I tried calling my mom from a pay phone but it was not working (great just my luck) I told her an estimated time I would be out so I went outside where she usually gets me from, from 2:30- 3:15pm. Don't worry, I wasn't looking all dumb waiting there by myself the entire time, my friend Peru (not actual name) came along and we had a nice talk. I was reading Jose's Blog when he came and he showed me his. I showed him my blog (which I rarely do) He was waiting for someone and they came for him just as he asked me to go back to Jose's blog and he had to leave.

It was then that I tried my luck again with the pay (still no luck) but one girl that was walking by told me that I could use the phone at the front desk where I was, DUH!!! I never even thought of that, finally I contacted my mom and head back to my waiting spot this time for only about 15mins.

As I was walking towards our van, I heard my name being called. When I turned around it was my philosophy professor Dr. Mustain she asked me if I knew where Jose could be apparently he was just in her office and forgot his laptop of all things (lol!) I told her his normal places, she thanked me and I went off. Homeward bound at last!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's goin on with you and Jordan!?! I've been reading his blog but I don't want to comment til I know your side of everything he seemed to be hurtin' pretty bad.

Yes Jordan I read, your blog.

Jose, Sam you too.

Jose I don't get you, I'm at least startin' to get the nerd lingo between Sarah & Jordan, but you... you TOO crazy boy!!!

Egoist said...

@Julie:

Yes, of course, that's me, the ever spinning tazmanian devil.

It's like me said, Julie dear: Deep down inside I have all the inadequacies of normal human beings, their hopes and fears and attachments. The difference between me and the others, however, is that I have buried my aching loneliness under layers of arrogance and hate.

That's how I defend myself from the world: I dissect my experiences, think upon them until I am certain of my understanding of them. Then I extrapolate and digest those feelings; I process them. I give form to my hate and sorrow. And then, after I have reached sufficient heights, I secure my safety rope with arrogance of how high I have become, to prevent any slippage or downfall.

It is my conviction that the woman I will eventually marry, whoever that may be, will break through my callous conviction of superiority. Will reduce me to the quivering, bruised ego I once was, naked and unsheltered from the world. I feel that it is only when that happens that I can truly love. Until then, however, I shall be greater than god.


Hmmm... That would make a rather good blog post...