Wednesday, March 19, 2008

How Dare You!!!

To anyone wanting to just start reading this blog from where its at, don't, you have to read from "A New Realization" and work your way up to understand what's going on. I still left some blanks in between these last blogs posted so I will fill them in tomorrow but just as a fair warning, they ARE more crazy sounding then the blogs I did choose to post today.

Now that my blog posting time is almost up I should post this, today's actually blog which I'm writing now. I'm pretty pissed off with Jordan for some reasons that will be revealed in tomorrows blog postings but for now I have one thing that I must say today, Jordan I don't appreciate that you read my warning and then joked about it laughing at my "multiple personalities" as you put it. How dare you!

For future reference, whenever someone says they feel like they're actually going crazy, don't mock them! That's exactly why I always talk to Sumo first, he doesn't mock me as you repeatedly have in the past and continue to do so! What's your problem!?! For someone smart you sure are acting stupid! Thanks to you I have another theory blog which I WILL post tomorrow so that you can see the total damage that your insensitive comments have done to me over night. THANKS A LOT!!! Just as I was feeling a little better after a weeks worth of release, I hope you're freakin' happy cause I'm not!

1 comment:

Just Me Sam said...

Sarah if you are still there,please read blog I just posted it for you.I will go back later to leave you comments but I want you to read my blog as soon as you can.Take care,please.