Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Warning

Sorry everyone, I know I said I had a good post the last time, I really did, still do but I really don't have much time to post it. Really I don't actually have time to be posting now so I'm going to make this quick. I have been noticing myself lately, I'm not who I use to be, I'm very different emotionally. I don't quite know how to explain it, I'm not sure if my readers, friends, have noticed this as well but I've seen my postings transforming since I've started. The post that I was working on last time is a bit crazy, not my normal crazy, it's actually CRAZY as if a nut case wrote it. I don't mean to alarm anyone but things have been yoyoing for me, first good than completely insanely bad. I can't explain my feeling they are worst than the normal "feelings" I get from time to time. Jordan and I often joke about our sanity, or lack there of, however lately it's been no joke that's why I haven't even mentioned it. Now that I have posted, heave my warning and be prepared for tomorrow because I can't hold back these feelings any longer, and I don't want to hide them as if they don't exist. Be prepared for a weeks worth of insanity.

1 comment:

Just Me Sam said...

Hey Sarah,are you alright?You seem to be going through a lot.I am kind of worried,I want to read your blog post tomorrow but I am scared.