Sunday, December 6, 2009

Feeling the burn...

I’m still thinking of my date with Jake, we had been working on studying for finals all day today, only taking a small break in between to text each other. Finally we got to talk, he called me, and when I answered, I got a pleasant greeting, ”Hello my beautiful dork.” Last night throughout the date he kept telling me how beautiful I am, not to sound conceded or anything, but I have been looking really hot lately. I have actually been keeping up with my workout schedule, I’ll admit, I’ve been struggling to keep it up, but my body has never looked better, I’m firmer pretty much everywhere, and my stomach actually has the little dividing lines, I really want to keep up with that, I’ve always been insecure with my stomach, but it’s looking great. I want to be able to wear a two piece this summer without feeling uncomfortable, I probably always could have, but I never felt comfortable with my body enough to do it. I can feel the burn more and more every time I workout, that’s a good sign, I’ve been slowly increasing my routine and I think that’s what’s helping.

I think it’s pretty awesome, Jake actually works out too, he’s not completely ripped, which is a good thing, I don’t like too much, I think I actually prefer a little something, but I can tell he works out, not to mention last night we were talking about it, he told me to feel his stomach, he’s on a four pack so far, that’s cool, I think he’s steps ahead, it’s nice, I‘ve never really kept up with myself enough to be this far. I think it‘s been about a little over four months, with short stops here and there, it‘s a miracle I was able to keep up with it even through my tough times, and now it‘s finally showing some pay off. : ) today we were talking about it more, because I was so sore, I told Jake, I’ve actually been feeling the burn for good while now it’s almost to the point that I want to stop. I just need to keep motivating myself, no stopping now, I’m this far and determined, after a while it should go away, right? I think that’s the way it work, feel the burn, that means its working., and boy do I feel the burn, its only been burning more and more. Jake thinks he could give me some tip on working out to get results faster, but I’m not sure I want to feel more burn than I already do.

No comments: