Thursday, December 10, 2009

Great Day. :)

I talked to Jake last night, and you know what? He was so understanding, it was great, he said he was trying to make me feel uncomfortable or rush things, but he really likes going out with me, I like going out with him too, and he treats me right, so I like the way things are after all.: )
My last session for Monday, was rescheduled because of finals, so today was my final session. I felt great, it seems like she tries to pick at me to try to break me, but I’m not the same girl that first walked into that office, I was feeling great and strong, and for the first time since going there, I walked in and out unbroken and with a smile on my face. I’ve showed great progress, that’s what the counselor said, she’s kind of puzzled how strong I am; I feel so great and stronger than ever, I might go to a referral location just to keep me going strong, but I think I’m going to be fine, I feel fine. : )

I’m feeling the burn less in my abs area, however now my arms are torturing me! Still I don’t give up, and trust me, with the pain I’ve gone through, I’ve seriously considered it. I think I met Jake at a perfect time in my life, he’s gone through this, by looking at him, you can’t tell, but I’ve felt his abs and muscles in his arms. Wow! It’s cool, at least he doesn’t show off, I thought he was joking at first, like I said, you can’t really tell by looking at him; but yesterday he held me tight and that’s how I he was not lying. : )

Today was great and productive! I got up early despite being out late with Jake, or should I say, out early. : ) I think I did great on my math final, I finished, worked all the bonus questions, and had time to go over my answers, with still over an hour left. To my surprise, when I got out and headed to the Loftin, Jake was there waiting for me, we talked and worked out some more math problems, I felt so pumped even though we couldn’t figure them all out. He stayed a while before having to go to work, but it was nice, my friend Daniel was hanging with us, it was cool, but I think Jake was making him feel a little uncomfortable, he was just messing with him for laughs though; Daniel was checking this girl and Jake convinced him to go talk to her. :D They were talking and it seemed good, but Jake had to leave, I updated him later that they’re only going to be friends, because it turns out, she’s actually with one of his friends, oops…

I helped Daniel schedule his classes for next year and I chose mine as a backup just in case it comes down to it and I chose to stay, I’m still keeping my options open and looking for the best offer, so for now, I’ll have 15hours in the Spring. As part of my degree plan, I had to take either a dance or physic education class, I didn’t like the dance classes and the one was interested in was too early and too long, so I signed up for swimming, I figured, hey why not? Besides I have the body for it, I told Jake, and he wants to join it with me, man, wouldn’t that be something,?

Jake picked me up late yesterday after he got out of work, and we went to Jim’s. Big surprise, my mom was alright with it, she just told me to be careful, and not to forget my key, things have been great with my family lately, I finally feel like I have a family. : ) We ate first, I wasn’t that hungry and it was already late, Jake got out after 22, so I just had a drink and mozzarella sticks. ( I don’t eat that much anyways). Well, after eating we got down to studying for our math finals, poor Jake, he needed more help than I did. : ) We really got stumped on two problems, I joked with him that it was because of his chicken scratch notes. I didn't get home until after 2, and my mom was cool with it, she actually asked if I was going out again, tonight, nope. We were fighting with one stupid problem last night and today at school as well. It was nice seeing him at school today, he didn’t even have any classes today. : ) My sister’s in a different class, but taking the same course as Jake, so I asked her for help today, just one example and I got it, Jake called during “Power Hour” at work, and I told him, it was so funny how excited I got, tomorrow we’re going out on another “study date”, what, we actually study…for a while… ; )

I’m tired, I have work in the morning,, and another late “study date” with Jake, so really should be going to sleep soon. I was listening to Jake DJ on the radio, his third job (only once a week) he just got off the air at 1, I told him I would listen, thank God it’s only once a week, don’t get me wrong, he’s awesome, but I want to sleep, I think I can spare time to stay up once a week, but any more and I wouldn’t. So…until tomorrow, goodnight me, I doubt I even have any readers left, but oh well, this is a great way of releasing stress. : )

No comments: