Friday, December 4, 2009

From green to blue :)

I saw Jake at school today, I was heading to my class and he was as well, but he called that he wanted to see me, we decided to be late for our classes, besides, they were just review days, we met half way and went somewhere to talk. It was really nice, he is such a dork! :D I thought Jake’s eyes were blue, that’s what they looked like when we first met, but to my surprise, when I saw him today, they’re green! :D After my class he called again, asking where I was, I told him I was let out of my class early and was heading to my next class, but I had time, he told me to wait for him, that he was close, before I knew it, he was behind me. He hugged me and we talked outside on a balcony just outside the building of my next class. It was nice, I could see through the door, and I saw my professor pass through heading to class, he always get there about two minuet before class, so I knew I had to go, so Jake walked me inside, and we went our separate ways again. :) I have been talking to Jake more and more, I actually don’t call him, he calls me, so far our conversations have been short, because we both have school and work, I like it, I don’t want to be dependant on talking to him, I don’t want to fall for a voice, I need more, I deserve more than that. Jake asked me out the same night we first met, it will be tomorrow, he hasn’t forgotten, he‘s going to plan it, he’s been throwing ideas out there, but we‘ll see how it turns out. I think it will be great, he seems really cool, and we have a lot in common. I’m not going to let myself do anything I don’t want to do, so I want to go out with him, it’s not just because I can, I want to, and I think it will be great! :)

No comments: