Monday, December 14, 2009

I don't want a copy! :(

I am going to be in KICK ASSSS shape! Lately when I get frustrated or want to distract myself, I work out extra hard. I had a great work out this morning and mini sessions through out the day, it really helps me relieve stress.

I figured something out today, actually I think I already knew but just wouldn't admit it, I don't want to date Jake anymore. It makes me feel bad when I'm out with him, thinking of Jordan. My friends and I can tell that he really likes me, but I just don't feel it with him. Remembering an old blog about our hands, they do but not the right fit. My feelings for Jordan have never change, I just had to make myself cold to be strong and not break down. I could have easily done it, I was really broken, and I wasn't just "rebounding," I kind of liked Jake in the beginning, but the more I'm go out with him, the more I see that he's not who I want. He is nothing like Jordan, and I thought that was a good thing at first, I didn't just want someone "like" Jordan, I don't want a copy, I want my original nerd back. :( I miss him so much, and hopefully we can be together again someday, we both agree that we would like to try but not like this, things need to be different. I hope we can make it happen.

No comments: