Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Slow down...

I saw Jake at school today, I was hanging out with Gabby, he wanted to meet up and she really wanted to meet him, so she went along with me. He doesn’t quite know Gabby’s kind of craziness, so he asked her if she was drunk, that was a bad thing to say, she had a bad weekend and wants to move on from that, not the greatest thing to say to her, oh well, he didn’t know and I wasn’t about to explain it, it’s not for me to tell him Gabby’s personal life.

Well, one things for sure, he is definitely no Jordan, he needed my help with math, I can do higher math, it’s just funny to me that Jake struggles with it. I’m going to help him study for his final and he’ll help me with mine as well. Here’s the thing, I like Jake, but I’m trying not to rush into things, I want us to date for a while and get to know each other more, Jake on the other hand, likes me a lot, he’s told so, and I can tell. I just don’t want to rush into something, I think things are kind of going fast as it is, but Jake’s not making it any easier, he’s been calling me his dork, I keep telling him, “Oh really, we’ll see about that,” his response, “What do you mean? I really like you, and you are my dork.” I know he means well and it’s kind of flattering that he feels this way so soon, but that the thing, it’s so soon.

We’re going to go out and study together tomorrow after he gets out of work, I’ll already be out too, so I think we need to talk about things, talk in person, I really like him too, but it seems like things are moving too fast. I just want to be sure this is what I want, I’m doing for myself now, I need to look out for myself and be sure. By the way, I’m still so freakin’ sore, I still worked out but it was not easy. : (

No comments: