Sunday, December 6, 2009

My date with Jake :)

I went out with Jake! I was right, it was great! I was so nervous and excited before he came to pick me up. It’s kind of funny, I had to give him directions how to get to my house, I’m horrible with giving directions, but somehow I did it. He called me when he turned down a wrong street, but I helped him find his way, I told him to park in the front and I would come right out, and I did. I knew he had a truck, but I didn’t know what it looked like, when I came out I saw a normal size truck parked with it’s lights on, I got in and he starts laughing and said jokingly, “You didn’t know what my truck looked like, how did you know it was me? You’re crazy, just getting into a strangers truck.” Obviously it was the only one there waiting so I knew it had to be him. He had most of the date planned, he said he wanted to go to the Quarry and Diversions, but he wanted to take me to eat first, I really didn’t care, so on the drive we saw a Whataburger, he asked if I wanted to eat there, he hadn’t had it in a while, I agreed so our first stop, Whataburger, he got off quick and opened my door for me and gave me a big hug before we headed inside. We joked around with the guy at the register, I think he was kind of a newbie. There were only three others tables being used, one left after we went to sit down, three guys, including the one from the register came over to clean it, it was weird, it look like they kept checking on us. I noticed Jake's eyes were light blue again, so I asked him what color are his eyes, somehow he's not even sure. Jake is a fry monster, I told him that and he started talking like Cookie Monster, saying, “French fries,” a few times, I told him the last one sounded almost like Yota, he then changed his voice more like Yota saying, “Fries French.” I just could stop laughing, he is such a dork, score! After we finished eating we were talking for a while, somehow we got into some of his embarrassing childhood stories, they were funny, I guess he’s been crazy all his life. We decided to head out, it was so cold outside, but it was a nice warm drive.

As we were driving, it was non-stop joking back and fourth between us, he was pretending to be a tour guide pointing out these dumb little places, pretending they had history, and I pretended to believe him asking stupid questions, it was funny, that lasted a while then we both just couldn’t believe how dumb we were being. He decided on going to Diversions first, we talked about it and I told him that I hadn’t been there for a long time, I use to go there, I love arcade games, I’m suck a dork. Well, we talked a lot and then all of a sudden he reached for my hand, it fit! I use to tell Jordan how I noticed that holding hands never felt right with anyone before him, or during the time we broke up, it just seemed like no one’s hands fit with mine, besides Jordan, even Henry tried on our date, but I forgot to mention it since it too was a disappointment; so I was surprised that it felt so right, our hands fit together! That made me all kinds of happy. J Once again Jake opened the door for me, and we went in to play some games, he likes most of the same games as me, it was so funny, he almost beat me at air hockey, it’s okay, I warned him that usually win. We played Guitar Hero, and he killed us, it made me laugh that even my niece and nephew could play better. He rocks at shooting games, which is cool, because those are my favorite! He didn’t try the DDR but I did, I can never pass up DDR! We both placed in Area 51 and I found out his initials are J.W, weird, still won, placing 6, he was 9.

That was so much fun, we left and head to the Quarry, I hadn’t been there for a long either, it was so nice and peaceful since it was night, I bet it would be a nightmare during the day with the holiday season, Jake agrees. We walked around outside and sat on a bench talking, it was so cold! Even with my jacket on, I was freezing! Jake wasn’t even wearing a jacket, just a thermal shirt and t-shirt over, he saw how cold I was and started holding me, as we watched the lights, he liked my jacket, saying it was warm. We kept talking as he held me, and then he held one of my hands with the other still around me and he kissed me. Wow, wasn’t expecting that one. It was nice, then he held me some more, the warmth of my jacket made him realize he was getting cold, so we headed back to the truck for his jacket. Instead we got in and he drove us back around where we were sitting, leaving the heater on so we could both be warm, much better, I actually had to take off my jacket. We talked more, and he asked me to sit closer, I did, he held me and he kissed me some more, and I don’t know what happened, we just broke into a long make-out session, it was really good, we held each other tighter and he started rubbing his hands up and down my back, so I started running my finger through his hair, it was so soft! :D It was late, so we finally decided to leave, even though neither one of us really wanted to. He drove the long way home, and held my hand most of the way. I still can’t believe how much fun we had, it was so great, when we got to my house, he opened the door for me once again, he hugged and kissed me. It was so nice, by the time I got inside, it was exactly 1am. Oops.

No comments: