Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blood Drive

Today I posted a few poems from memory lane and reflected on them but it was kind of getting depressing so I will now write about the present.

I'm here at school (college, oooo, how nerdy am I?) and to my surprise I walk into the UC and there's a blood drive going on, beds, blood draining machines, the whole works. ( I should probably mention that I had a blood test last year in which only a small amount was taken... long story short I would not be able to donate blood, my blood is perfectly heathy but I just got dizzy for a good while-not fun, never again-hopefully. )

I can't even watch it being done to someone else (which is weird because one of my favorite shows, "House" shows a lot of blood) As you could imagine I found myself a seat to which the blood drive is out of site :D (I guess now may be a time when I can honestly say I love the snack machine.)

Well I should be going now (I have homework which is due 2morr @ 09:20, barely started on two of the five question. Oh yah...I actually have to fininsh by today to be able to send it through the digital drop box, I have no internet at home and I am not going to come to school that early-I made a point to have my earliest class alittle after 1000.

Okaaaaaaaaaaaaay, that's all for now.

No comments: