Thursday, September 27, 2007

Someday

originally written 6/18/07

Sometimes I can’t believe just how alike we really are.
When I think about it long enough, it’s kind of scary.
Why do we have to be so alike and in love,
and live so faraway from each other?
I wish we could be together but for now that seems impossible.
“Someday we’ll be together,”
that’s what you always say to me when I question our future.
I wish there would be a way to know for sure,
what is to come and what lies ahead.
I don’t know what’s in store for us,
and I’m sure neither do you.
What are we going to do?
I suppose we must not give up hope,
and in time we’ll see…
I really want to believe someday we’ll be together.
For now that will have to do, I guess...
Awww… I love you so much and I don’t want to wait much longer.
But I really must be patient and just never give up hope.
I wish we were older so we could know what to do.
Will we really wait for each other?
I guess only time will tell if we’re meant to be.
Someday we’ll find out our fate, and if we truly are meant to be.
So for now we’ll wait for that day…someday.

No comments: