Monday, September 24, 2007

Panic Attack

(I don't know the original date because I didn't write it, it wasn't a top priority at the moment)

It's getting really cold, tears in my eyes, I try to hold.
They want to come out.
"Perfect" playing on the radio, now "Unwell".
My heart is raccing, pounding, lights flicker, rain pounding outside followed by thunder,
police sierenes are to be heard, I'm so terrifed at the moment.
I need some help!
Tears begin to form, still in my eyes they remain.
Radio goes off allowing the sounds more in.
Fear runs through my body as tears run from my eyes as I cry.
Radio came back on I can still hear the outside sounds inside.

(This was during a thunder storm. I'm terrified of storms because my family and I got caught in a flood one year. Our car filled up with water while we were still in it, we had to save ourselves but climbing out the drivers side widow, on the roof of the car where my brother was and pulled us up, down the back window and trunk. There were two men that stopped to help, they held a rope which my brother through to them and we pulled our way through the water and then we walked home-lucky a street away which somehow wasn't flooded. See I have a reason to be afraid, very afraid.)

No comments: