Friday, September 28, 2007

Brain Wipe

I felt kind of bad earlier after I re-read what I posted (Pain...) I don't know why but I have been thinking about it all day long, and it's driving me crazy! I'm not sure what I'm going to do anymore, with anything not just my situation with Jordan. (sigh) Awwwwwwwwwww...What am I going to do..?

I'm tired, I feel like I just got a complete brain wipe. (sigh) I just came from my robotics meeting which started at 1630. We were working on bread circuit boards, my second time working with one (previously I used a different kind-which needed soddering)

I neeeeeeeeeeed sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!!!

I'm going home already so hopeful since it's the weekend I've be able to get some extra sleep (key word- HOPEFULLY) well I guess I'll have to do my philosophy and programming homework before I can even think of sleep. (I'm behind in philosophy journal entries)

Well bye for now...

No comments: