Wednesday, October 3, 2007

My Mistake

I just read the full version of Jordan's blog titled "Mistake." It's sad to me that he thinks that I would be playing mind games with him.

(just a side note: I did tell Jordan about Chris, he just simply dismissed it as if nothing. His exact words when I told him that Chris "claims" that he does like Jordan, he's just messing with his head: "Oh well, I guess it worked because I thought he really did hate me." )

It kind of bothered me what Jordan wrote because I did tell him. I'm not sure what he thinks I would be hidding from him and thats what makes me think about this whole thing as a mistake. I know that telling Jordan that I love him was not a mistake but maybe it was a mistake to let my feelings even get that far.

How could this ever really work? Is it possible? What if we never see each other again, are we going to just simply wait forever? If doing so we may let other opportunities of happiness within our grasp just slip away. I hate having thoughts like this. :(

I love Jordan and I wouldn't want to hurt him.

No comments: