Friday, October 12, 2007

More Worries

I'm feeling more excited and worried about Jordan's up coming visit. I'm just really not sure how I feel right now, I can't help but wonder what's going to happen when we finally see each other again. I don't know what to do anymore, I do like feeling like this I feel like things aren't going to be as we imagine it.

I felt sad last night when we were talking, I didn't know really what to say. I know that you still can't help it but I feel like things are only going to get worst after we see each other, it's only going to be hard to not be together. When we first see each other how are we going to react since we haven't seen each other in over a year. Then after spending time together we are going to have to say good bye and part once again, how are we going to react?

I've been going through a lot of things lately and I'm not sure how to react to anything anymore. I was very emotional last night, I was doing my homework for philosophy class and the journal topic that I was suppose to write on brought up some very sensitive subject for me (Jordan I'll tell you about it later, I really wish you could be here already so that I could hold you, I'm sure that would probably make things around here a lot better (or) at least seem that way. I love you.)

Just as a side note to my mystery reader:
Hello again to my mystery reader, I wonder do you know me personally or did you just happen to come across my blog? Your comment seem just suggest that you know me but I've only given my identity to Jordan and Sumo. I know you don't want to tell me your your blogs name, could I have your name at least?

Well that's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Sam. I've never met you but I would like to get to know you. As I said before, maybe we could find some way to contact each other outside the internet. By the way, I'm sorry about your emotional roller coaster, you know, you could always talk about it to me since Jordan's not around. Maybe I could be the one to make things feel better...