Monday, October 8, 2007

Yay!

/*happy, happy, joy, joy, happy, happy, joy!*/
#include
int main()
{
int Jordan;
int Yay;
int Bubbly; /*Bubbly feeling*/

printf( "So anyways... I think that I had to first, post the "Unsent Letter to Jordan," to give a better understanding of the hard times that Jordan and I have gone through since we first expressed our love for each other.")/* It's also related to my past blogs*/
printf("
Now with that said and done, I have very exciting news ,for Jordan and I*/and anyone hoping we'll make it\n\n");*/

printf( " I just heard two days ago that Jordan is coming to San Antonio soon in just a little over a week. Yay! We are so excited, we are now trying to figure out what to do when he does get here. There are so many places I want to take him to but the only snag in are happiness is that he will only be here 3 days :( Oh well, I guess we just have to make the best of things while he is here :) I really can't wait to see him again but I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait the countdown continues. 10days, Yay! \n" ); /*Bubbly feeling! */

return 0;
} /*end of blog =) */

No comments: