Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Double YAY!

/*I'm feeling tired and lazy today so forgive me if I seem a bit more air head than usual, I'm sure even if I do re-read this post before publishing, there will still be some things wrong with it so... OH WELL!!! */

#include Tired
#include Yay
#include Sumo.hb
#include Jordan.lk


int main()
{
printf( "Happy Birthday Sumo! You're one year older so it doesn't make you too old but it still make you OLD!!! =) Just kidding, I hope you read this blog today, if not, oh well... I'll call you later and MAKE you read it\n\n" ); /* Hopefully I'll see you and get to tell you in person*/

printf( "I'm feeling so tired today, despite what I thought I was going to do, I once again I find myself having trouble getting to sleep. I've resulted to two or three cups of coffee in the morning, feel tired all day long, and when I'm ready to sleep: something comes up not allowing me to.” ); /*I'm considering not answering when I'm called because my mom has been known to survive on less than four hours of sleep. I think she's trying to pull me into her ways and unlike her this is not helping me get through my day*/
printf( "It's a wonder that the coffee hasn't had it's full effect on me as it should. The other day I was so BRILLIANT that I actually put my cup into my bag thinking that it was empty(lets just say that I only towel dried it and the smell of the coffee still lingers in my bag to the point where I just have to open my bag to get the coffee high without actually drinking it in directly \n\n" );

printf( "Oh yah, I think that this is so cool, I just went to this workshop today and I passed a certification test to handle the camera equipment here at school."); /*To anyone thinking that that's not a big deal it is, just the wireless microphone(without the batteries) is $500 and camera & equipment with the tri-pod, all the cords, and batteries are worth about $5,000.*/
printf( "Just the fact that I would be trusted to borrow those things anytime is a huge deal with me. I just hope I'm not going through one of my blondie moments when I do finally check this stuff out and take it home or I'll be screwed for the full price.\n\n" );

printf( " I'm so excited because the countdown continues... 9days, yay! I can hardly waite to see Jordan again and spent time with him. We still haven't figured out entire plan however we kind-of, sort-of, know what we're going to do. If everything works out we'll both have a great story to tell how we spent our Fall break. Oh yah... More exciting news I found out that my Fall break isn't three days as Jordan, only two but...from Oct. 18-19th(Thursday&Friday when Jordan will be here! Double Yay! That means that I won't be distracted in class thinking of the time I'll get out and see get to him. Also that means that if I meet up with him early in the day, Sumo won't get to tag along, maybe will have extra time alone =) Once again, yay!\n\n" );

printf( "Well...I guess I'm going to go now, hopefully get some rest later on. I'm just so bubbly right now and I'm guessing I'll continue to be until Jordan's arrival in which I'll be EXTREMLY BUBBLY!\n" );

return 0;
} /*end blog*/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What happened to the color? I thought that it looked better with it. We all get tired, you're not the only one so don't make excuses!