Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Moving on with Life :)

I'm feeling better for those that show concern, thanks. :)
I was in my philosophy class and it came to me with every word the professor said, we have a choice of what to belief and how to deal with that belief, also after my class I spoke to my friend Jose Luis and it really helped have someone else to talk to.

As for my belief: I was in the state of mind that I thought everything would be hopeless without Jordan around, I mean I tried to think positive but I would shoot down my own optimistic thoughts. I feel a little bad for saying this, but... I kind was hoping(before fall break) that when Jordan and I would meet up again, that things wouldn't go as great as they did so that I could move on and finally get on with my life not worrying about my feelings for Jordan. Obviously that is no longer the question on my mind.

The only thing that really concerns me now(as it always has) is how are things going to turn out in the long run? How are we going to make this work? I know one thing for sure though, I really want to answer that question, I'm not sure how long it will take, but I want to be able to post in future a success story. (and hopefully I will someday)

Sam: Thank you for finally come to your senses. I would love to have you continue to keep in contact through blogs. I can't wait to see your new blog, let me know when you finally have it ready!

I love you Jordan! 394! I really miss you, but I'm ok now :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alright, that's great for you sarah, Jordan too! I hope that things do work out between the two of you, if not you've always got me. j/K- well for the most part. Don't worry I know, I know, just friends. I haven't made my new blog yet but when I do you'll be the first to know!