Monday, October 8, 2007

Unsent Letter to Jordan

There will be a change in the way I will write my blogs, I will now (at least try to) write my blogs in the form of a program. I thought it will be fun and interesting. We'll see how it goes for now...

/*Anyone who reads this blog and my next, post a coment and let me know what you think.*/

/*WARNING!*/
/*This was written under very hard times, this is really sad.*/

/*(Originally written 6/27/07)*/
#include
int main()
{
int Jordan;
int love;
int l;
int k;
int infinity

printf( "Dear Jordan, \n" );
printf( "I can’t sleep right now; I’ve got a lot on my mind… This is hard for me to explain but I’m not sure I should be having these feelings for you anymore. As always, things are very complicated in leading towards my decision. I’ve been doing some thinking of how close yet how faraway we really are. I almost can’t believe how much we have in common, I wonder if these same thoughts have ever crossed your mind. Someday we may or may not cross each others path again and that worries me deeply. :’( I don’t know what’s in store for our but I’m feeling so sad just wondering if we’ll ever meet again and for how long. I’m not sure how much more of this my heart can stand. Even if we would meet again my heart would only know more sadness when we must say goodbye and depart once again (sign) I wish that there was a way of truly knowing if things would work out between us and if we were truly meant to be together. My heart is breaking just thinking of the possibility. It’s driving me crazy! Why did we meet the way we did and fall in love? I just don’t get it, the Bible says that God has our destiny pre-planned way before we are even born and for some reason this was meant to happen but it’s not fair that we have no way of knowing what’s in store for our future.\n\n" );

printf( "I guess what I’m trying to say is, I’m losing faith in us. If God has it in his plan for us to be together so be it but I’m not sure if we should continue to give ourselves false hope if indeed that’s all that this will turn out to be. So I ask of you, please no more future talk of when we’ll meet ands what we’ll do, no more talk of us getting together, getting married, having children and so on and so on. No more talk at all. As I stated before, I’m not sure how much more my heart can stand it. Each thought only brings heartache. I can’t stand the thought of losing you and as of now the way I see it, I can’t lose what I don’t have. I’ve been hurt before and my feelings weren’t even as strong as I have for you, I would hate to imagine the emotional damage that could occur now. If we’re meant to be will find out in the future but why suffer more than we already have? Maybe we should start letting go. :’( I think maybe we should talk less or result back to writing as before. I love you so much but I’m afraid of our fate. I’ve been hurt too many times in my past and I know for sure I don’t want to hurt you either. Why are things always so complicated when it comes to us? I’m going crazy!@ @ I should be going to sleep already, goodnight mi amor.(sigh) I really do love you. ^ + ((l) (k)) ^ infinity^infinity^infinity. S.W.A.K! 394.\n" );

return 0;
} /*end of post =) */

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Good thing for us that I'll see you over fall break.

(^ (* l k) infinity)