Friday, October 12, 2007

Worries

I'm still feeling tired but today is different, I managed to get by this morning on only one cup of coffee oppose to the average three. Good for me.

The countdown is getting closer and closer, one week remaining 7days, YAY! I'm getting more excited and now a little bit worried. I can't wait to see Jordan, but what if his family doesn't like me or want me around? (sigh) I guess we'll just have to see when he gets here. =(

I was so worried today when I woke up because I had my first mid-term of the semester for my programming class. Well I wish I could say that I shouldn't have had anything to worry about but by saying that, I would be half lying. The test wasn't too bad I started out strong and sort of confident on the first three parts (total four) I felt like I was flying through the question only to discover that I left myself with only twenty-five minuets to write two programs(I usually take longer than that on just one of my homework programs) Well the professor gave us an extension of ten additional minuets to submit our programs, sadly I only finished one program and it did not do everything that it was suppose to :(

Thanks to the extended time I was late to my next class by fifteen minuets. What a great surprise I discovered when walking into class late, I had an online quiz which are usually twenty-five minuets total. My professor told me to get started right away and to kind of go through them quickly since I only had fifteen minuets remaining. Get this... how does my laptop know when I truly need so that it could take it's time starting up? :( Well... my professor always walks around the room (small) whenever there's a quiz going on so he saw that my laptop was still not ready and I only had ten minuets. The funny thing about it, I started the quiz as soon as my laptop allowed me to(five minuets remaining) I was rushing through and I was told that I could continue while the rest of the class started on the notes, well I was already half way done when told this so I just finished and I started taking the at the same time as everyone else. (The CRAZY thing about the whole thing I looked at the time, I finished the quiz in six minuets and still managed to score a [160 out of 200] SCORE for me!!! I wonder what I would have scored if I had the entire twenty-five minuets... =)

Well, got to go, sorry to my mystery reader for the changes. Who are you by the way...Why don't you tell me so that I can check out your blog..?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, but if I tell you who I am than everyone will be looking for my blog. Maybe we can contact each other some other way. If you really want to know I'll tell you but under certain conditions, now you let me know. I'll be looking forward to your upcoming responce...