Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Returning from my Blog Vacation

I was just thinking, "man it's seems like a long time since my last blog", and I was right. I have fallen way behind. At first the intent for this blog was to post everyday except on the weekends but I feel like I have so much that I have posted about. Now it seems like I was on vacation from my blog. :) LOL! That's funny, a vacation from blogging... Blogging is like a vacation from everyday life.

I'm not even sure how to post about all those days without a post... Hummmmmmmmmm... although... by not posting a new blog I did receive more messages for "The Dictionary Problem," which I enjoyed getting so much feed back [Hint, Hint= please post comments people! Even if you don't know me, that's how I met Sam.] Oh well, I still have no idea if I really was over reacting or not, I'm sort of over it now. I'm just glad that I didn't wear my India shirt who knows what would have been assumed than :[ Moving on...

Well just in case anyone's wondering, things with Jordan are still going really well (Jordan: 3November ;) ) despite our few minor set backs. I'm just wondering when we'll get to see each other again. (sigh) I still really miss Jordan and I hope that it won't be another year and a half. Well I guess we'll just have to be patient and just wait and see. :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, what happened?You are always full of things to say.You gotta to come up with something.I practically feed on your journals, they are so interesting, I can not believe that I'm soooo into two nerds love life!It amazes me somehow.I'm so happy for you and Jordan, see I told you that things would work out. :)

Just Me Sam said...

Sarah... you still have add me on as a link, are you going to? If ngineering buffs are your thing than maybe we really should hook up sometime.
Jordan, sorry man but you need to find your way back to Sarah for good before I make my move. (I live in San Antonio and we seem more age appropriate for each other)
Julie, how do you know Sarah? Are you a friend of hers' or just looking around like I do? Yes, nerd love stories are the best but I have trouble talking to girls face to face.

Egoist said...

Sam: Sorry to say this, dude, but that part about her loving engineering buffs? All me. Happy holidays. B)

I feel so... dirty, now. lol.

Egoist said...

Sam: Sorry dude, but that part about her loving engineering buffs? All me. Happy holidays. B)

Wow, now I feel so... dirty...