Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Puzzed & Frustrated

Hummm... I'm feeling puzzled today about the robotics meeting on Friday, I didn't go and I'm trying to find out which of my friends went. So far no luck, all my friends I asks yesterday and today said that they didn't go so I'm now wondering who did go? Even "J" one of the main members wasn't present... weird. What was up with all us robotic folk on Friday, did we all just get the sudden urge to be lazy and not show up? Poor "S" I'm sure he was probably wondering what happened to everyone. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to see what happened when the next meeting comes up.

Feeling a little tired (I've cut back to only 1 cup of coffee for the day for the past 3days, yay, see I'm not addicted, I can stop anytime I want to.) I was disappointed this morning in my programming class, I failed my first mid term (for that class we're going to have 3, 1 grade will be dropped (the lowest) and the other two will combined in which the average will be our final mid term grade. ) I found out that there was only one "99" and the class average was about a "75," I'm below average, that hasn't happened to me in a while (I'm not saying that I'm above average, but at least average would have been more acceptable right about now.) Not only that, there are only 5 girls in the class, including myself, our professor announced that 4 of the 5 girls received grades over "90" that means that I'm the only girl that proves why not too many girls enter this type of field in the first place (most cases boys make better programmers) this sucks.

I have a goal now: By the next mid term I want the professor to say that all the girls are sticking it to the boys, I will learn to write programs, Sorry Jordan I know you say that I'm not a born programmer but that's no longer a concern of mine, I will learn how to program correctly! It's on now!!!

Oh yah, today I'm pissed off and on fire, so "Sam" don't even get me started with you, don't even think of commenting today. (Jordan and any other readers are more than welcome)

I'm done for today and I feel better now, hopefully no one will ruin this good feeling for me. Signing off!

No comments: