Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Coffee Withdraw

I sort of have a headache right now probably because I haven't eaten lunch yet and this morning I had a "Breakfast" drink that's suppose to be as good as eating an actual breakfast (it was my mom's idea) I myself felt like I could have probably had that plus a normal breakfast. Oh yah, not only have I not eaten, I had NO coffee in the morning. Humm... I wonder if I became dependent on it and am now suffering from a withdraw..? (I should have just gotten at least one cup, it was there)

1 day left for Jordan's arrival, yay! I'm so excited and scared at the same time, what if things aren't as we suspect them to be? What if we arugue overr something stupid and the whole break is then ruined? Awwww... just as I want this to work out...what if it doesn't? Then what? I guess we'll just have to see what happens when he's here.

No comments: