Monday, October 15, 2007

Revelation

Today I realized something when re-reading the comment posted by my mystery reader, "Sam." Whoever you are, you are very clever(I'll give you that) "I am Sam" one of the movies I posted in my profile, "Sam," if I were to follow the link provided by chose "I am Sam" is it possible for me to stubble upon blog without even knowing it simply because of "I am Sam?" I'm going to be around for awhile so let me know if I'm right or even remotely close. *Just as a warning, you better answer today or forever hold your peace(I'm going to remove the option to post a comment without a user name)Who are you, really? Why did you pick me? Come on "Sam" if you want even a chance to get to know me, I need to first, who you are; otherwise you'll just have to suffer with reading my blogs without commmenting or you'll finally have to give up and post a comment using your user name or email me revealing who you are anyways... so...it's your call, make your choice, eventually I'll know who you are or we'll never get to know each other.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah, see that's why I chose you, I new you had to have a brain under all that heart. <3 ("I am Sam") Are you serious about removing the anonymous comments? Please don't do that, I'm shy. I don't love you, but I could and you might love me if you gave me a chance.

Anonymous said...

Hey, "sam", cool your jets and think for a minute. You are somebody who she doesn't know, coming on to her like a spicy gordita enchilada.

Just calm down. If you want to get to know her, you have to build a relationship first. You can start by giving her your real name. If you are too shy to do even that, then you need to talk to Dr. Phil waaaay before thinking about love.

As an anonymous person, she has no idea what problems you've had in your life, or even if you are a freaky serial killer/wife abuser. I'm not saying you are, but there are a bunch of people on the internet that are, so she can't really trust you that way.

Just cool your jets and take things slow. I little bit of trust can go a long way.

-The mysterious stranger