Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My Thoughts

I can't help but feel sad when I think of the situtation Jordan and I are going through. We are almost perfect for each other in almost every way yet we just can't be together.(at least not now) I'm not really sure what to do anymore, I really love him but I'm afraid of the future (or lack there of) I want to be with him, and I want us to be happy with each other but now it's seems that instead of happiness we only continue to cause each other heartache. I know that this is real because if it wouldn't be then we wouldn't have spent all those nights crying over simular conversations. I feel like screaming!!! I wish that we could do something, but what? I have no idea what other people might think of this but it's driving me CRAZY!!!

I'm not sure when I'll get to post the rest of my poems but I will post one of my poems right after this journal, hopefully it will be soon.

No comments: