Friday, September 28, 2007

Pain (Tears of saddness)

originally written 7/23/07

As if things weren't bad enough with us bing so far apart and the age difference, now this?
I just don't know how to react now finding out one of my biggest concerns, religion, doesn't hold the same meaning to you as it does me.
I thought that I would have learned my lession with how much pain was casted upon me when discvering this same thing about "R"
I always told my friends of the pain and how much I wanted to avoid experiencing it once again.
I thought that I would ask about religion right away when I was enterested in someone, but to tell the truth, I thought that my feeling for you could never amount to more than those of a friend.
When I began to like you, I still thought that there was no use in asking you.
As my feelings developed into stronger feelings, I eventually fell in love with you.
I guess that's when I was just afraid to ask and I was still douting the amount of love.
I never could have imagined that our love would be so strong as it is now.
Now here am I with all these thoughts unning through my head, pain int my heart, and countless tears of saddness falling from my eyes.
And now I don't know what to do...

No comments: