Thursday, September 20, 2007

Until I Met You.

originally written 8/31/03

Things I never did before,I still can't believe, I'm trying then now
I was afraid to, or I would often quit,
I gave up on the world because I thought the world had given up on me.
It was hard for me to trust because all promises people would not ever keep.
It was hard for me , at night I would often cry myself to sleep.
I always felt weak, no matter what I would do, it always felt the same.
That's of course, until I met you.
Ever since, I gave the would a 2nd chance, just as it has me.
I'm beginning to trust easily starting with you.
At night I sleep so peacefully.
Now I cry only tears of joy.
I am stronger than I ever thought I could be.
And no matter what I do, I'm happy because I'm with you.

(Well now looking back I think whoever I end up with owes "R" a huge thanks, because I was I project when we met and he improved me for the long run. -Thanks "R"!)

No comments: